Health Care Workers
If you work in health care please advise us by submitting an eConsult to inform us of your employer contact details and we will make arrangements for you to have the Covid-19 vaccine. Click here to submit an eConsult
Vaccination Information For The General Population
The NHS will get in touch when it’s your turn to be vaccinated – please do not contact the Surgery before then, The vaccine may not be given at your GP Practice but at another local vaccination service.
The first phase of the NHS COVID-19 vaccination programme has begun. However, initially the vaccination will be prioritised for those over 80, care home workers and residents, and frontline health and care staff. If you are in a priority group, when it is the right time, you will receive an invitation to come forward for your vaccination. For most people this will be a letter (some might receive a call or a text), either from the practice or the national NHS. This letter will include all the information you will need to book appointments, including your NHS number.
This is going to be a long-term programme and it will likely take until at least Spring before all high-risk groups have been offered a COVID-19 vaccine. Please help us and do not contact the practice or other NHS services to get an appointment for a COVID vaccination until you get this letter.
Please also continue to follow the national guidance to control the virus and save lives.
Information on the vaccine is available on www.selondonccg.nhs.uk/what-we-do/covid-19/
Priority Cohort Sequence
- Older people’s care homes residents and staff
- People 80 years of age and over, and healthcare and social care workers
- People 75 years of age and over
- People 70 years of age and over
- People 65 years of age and over
- Adults under 65 years of age at high risk due to medical conditions
- Adults under 65 years of age at moderate risk due to medical conditions
- People 60 years of age and over
- People 55 years of age and over
- People 50 years of age and over
- Key workers, and the rest of the population