Online triage access via eConsult
- eConsult is recommended to use to seek advice on ongoing routine health and admin issues ie. sick certificate
- online eConsult enquiry with photographs (if relevant) about symptoms or condition is sent to the Surgery for advice
- eConsult enquiries are triaged by a Duty Doctor on the next working day
- patients are contacted by text or phone with further action and advice
Want advice from your doctor, self-help information or have an adminstrative request (such as a sick note or test results). eConsult and get a response before the end of the next working day or sooner.
Click here to get started today
The Practice is pleased to provide patients with access to its Clinical System via a Secure Web Interface.
Online services offered via Patient Access.
- Order repeat prescriptions.
- Change your address details.
- View your medical record
To use Patient Access you will need a Practice ID number and Access ID number which is obtained from the practice, and, in conjunction with a password, will be unique to you.
Click here to access Patient Access.
Try the new NHS App
You can now use the new NHS App, a simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services and your GP account on your smartphone or tablet.
You can use the NHS App to check your symptoms and get instant advice, book appointments, order repeat prescriptions, view your GP medical record, access your Covid vaccination status and more.
If you already use online access you can continue to use it. You can use the NHS App as well.
For more information go to www.nhs.uk/nhsapp